About Me

My photo
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Out With The Trash

Yes sir, it is done.

I went and researched the origins of that song and found what I suspected. It is not a good song. It may be art, but art does not achieve the Glory of God. (in this sense) Art is beauty broken. It still has some beauty, as a carry-over from its original state, but it falls short because perfection is the requirement, nothing less. You cannot paint a picture of a tree more beautiful than the tree itself. To try is like taking pictures of a war torn, ruined city scene. You may find shapes and images that make your jaw sag, but they are still pictures of distruction, not life.

By the new title, I'm not trying to be prideful, but submissive to the prompting in me. The wonderful hidden mysteries are open to anyone who walks the path of our Christ. Glorify the Lamb today, and definitely sing Hallelujahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this make sense? Please honor me with your critique.