About Me

My photo
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

Friday, June 25, 2010

Mucha energía por la mañana


I woke up this morning after about five hours of sleep going 90 mph. Whipped up a smash breakfast in about five minutes. I've been going walking in the mornings with mom at La Palmera, which we still call Padre Staples, and I suppose I didn't want to keep her waiting again today as I did yesterday.


My intention is to get up much much earlier every morning and start the day in the Word and prayer, and then go on a long walk before and during the sunrise to meditate on the Wordstudy and get my heart rate up for an hour or more. The essential part of that plan is getting to bed at a reasonable hour (I was busy playing with blog stuff till 3:20 this morning, so it's your fault).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this make sense? Please honor me with your critique.